Privacy and Cookies Policy
INFINITE LAMBDA LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 11946079, acts as a personal data Controller within the meaning of Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation or ‘GDPR’). As a data Controller we are responsible for the lawful collection, processing, storage and protection of personal data.
Please note that by using our website, you consent to the terms set out in this policy.
Information we collect
If you choose to contact us through the Infinite Lambda website or if you access our services, we may ask you to provide the following categories of personal data:
- Your name and company position;
- Your business email address;
- Information collected via cookies as further explained in this Policy.
Purposes for processing your data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide you with access to our services;
- Communicate with you and respond to any question you might have regarding our services and the website;
- Improve, maintain and expand our website;
- Understand and analyse how you use our website;
- Send you emails if you sign up for our newsletter;
Investigate and prevent fraud.
Your information will be processed for the above purposes only where there is legal basis for its lawful processing, particularly:
- Your name, position and company email address – for the preparation, conclusion and execution of a contract with you or your company;
- Your email address – based on your consent to establish communication between us and/or to receive our newsletter;
- Information collected through cookies on our website – on the basis of Infinite Lambda’s legitimate interest to improve the quality of our website.
How long we keep your data
We will keep and process your personal data for as long as the information is needed for the purposes set forth above and for any additional period that may be required by law. The length of time your Personal Information is retained depends on the purpose(s) for which it was collected, how it’s used, and the requirements to comply with applicable laws.
If we have obtained your personal data on the basis of your informed consent, we will be obligated to return to you or erase your information in case you decide to withdraw your consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we will not be able to process your data and provide the relevant services (e.g. we will be unable to communicate with you or deliver you our newsletter).
Cookies and other website trackers will be held for as long as the information they track is necessary. Most cookies are kept for the duration of each session only, and in all cases, you can delete and/or disable cookies via your browser’s settings.
Website usage trackers and cookies
Infinite Lambda follows a standard procedure of using log files that keep track of the visitors that come on the website. We collect information about the internet protocol address (IP), browser type, Internet service provider, the referring pages as well as the exit pages, date and time stamp and possibly the number of clicks performed while viewing a page. Note that this is not personally identifiable information, and it is utilised for the sole purpose of analysing trends and gathering general demographic data.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer when you are browsing a website and help to improve your experience. Here, we will explain what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these files from being stored although please note that this may downgrade the experience or cause certain elements of the website to malfunction.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit a form, such as those found on our contact page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. It helps us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how much time you spend on the website and what pages you visit.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page;
- Sometimes, we test new features and make subtle changes to the appearance and the functional features of the website. When we are still testing new features, cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience and at the same time help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most;
- It is important for us to receive statistics about how many of our website visitors complete a conversion and cookies help us keep track of this;
- We also use social media buttons or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Social media websites set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are in doubt about whether or not you should allow cookies, it is recommended that you do not disable them in case they prove essential for the proper experience of all the features on this site.
Should you have any questions about the way we collect, store and use cookie data, please contact at email@example.com
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR:):
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or that we complete any information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- The right to withdraw consent. Where we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw the consent provided at any time. Such withdrawal will not the lawfulness of any data processing carried out before the withdrawal;
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you under certain conditions;
- The right to lodge a complaint. If you deem your rights and freedoms as a personal data subject to be infringed upon by Infinite Lambda, you have the right to file a complaint before the competent data protection authority in the EU Member State where you reside.
Contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights. Mind that it can take us up to a month to respond to your request.
You can reach us using the contact form provided on our website.