We are looking to add a superstar to our team to help us in the operations and HR department. In this role, you are going to land a hand with office management and HR admin activities, helping us build a strong local community and maintain a cosy environment for the team.
Being an HR and office admin at Infinite Lambda means you are going to:
- Ensure a wholesome and efficient work environment for team members by managing the office facilities and supplies, and working with vendors that provide office services;
- Manage internal documentation and liaise with the accounting team for payments;
- Support key HR and administrative activities including probationary periods, onboarding and offboarding;
- Facilitate and follow-up on annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, compensatory leave and overtime;
- Liaise with and prepare reports for various public bodies;
- Regularly update the company‘s internal database;
- Ensure all HR and admin activities are aligned with local and applicable legislation;
- Organise team events and trips;
- Support foreign colleagues when travelling to and working from your country;
- Create reports and present them to management;
- Work within a distributed global team and support global initiatives.
We do not currently accept applications for this position.