We are looking for an experienced data architect to work on diverse and challenging projects. Here, you will be involved in everything from writing custom code for data pipelines (batch and streaming) to using ETL / ELT tools, architecting, designing and implementing data warehouse models (SQL, dbt, Dataform).
- Evaluate client business, process, systems and technology requirements during the pre-sales phases and advise clients on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs;
- Help drive business development with the customer by finding new opportunities based on expanding existing solutions and/or creating new ones;
- Lead and/or contribute to the design and development of cloud-based data systems;
- Provide cloud data systems expertise for proposals and other business development efforts;
- Identify opportunities and contribute to proposal efforts;
- Consult with clients to assess current problem states, define desired future states, define solution architecture and make solutions recommendations;
- Create physical and logical architecture solution roadmaps for linking services solutions with client business processes and technologies;
- Work with Delivery Leads and Project Managers to define strategic plans for clients either for blueprint architectures or for improving existing data platforms.
- If you are a Ukrainian citizen, you are welcome to apply by selecting any of the locations below. You can then work remotely from any other place. Please note we can only sponsor visas for Ukrainian citizens;
- Our teams are distributed but we work local hours only.