As a Business Analyst, you will be working closely with our delivery teams, clients and consultants. You will be tasked with documenting business requirements, practices and processes in detail. This way, you will empower our development team to formulate and define systems’ scope and objectives based upon industry requirements and user needs.
You will work alongside the delivery lead. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analyses, documenting processes and data, and performing user acceptance testing.
This role requires analytical thinking, the ability to learn fast as well as a good understanding of change management processes. It is key that you are able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and articulate how data systems mesh with tactical and strategic business initiatives ideally in a telco environment.
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes can improve efficiencies and add value;
- Articulate ideas but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable;
- Analyse the structure of a business and the way it uses data to deliver value;
- Communicate with senior stakeholders in the organisation to find out what they hope to achieve;
- Help internal and external stakeholders get familiar with the benefits of new technology or strategies;
- Gather information from multiple sources and produce well-organised customer-facing documents while spelling out gaps or inconsistencies that require resolution;
- Document processes and get users’ final confirmation on documents;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions;
- Lead ongoing business processes reviews and developing optimisation strategies;
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports;
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Prioritise initiatives based on business strategies, needs and requirements;
- Run workshops and training sessions.
Please note we do not offer visa sponsorship for any location.